quarta-feira, maio 16

FYI--Sprite

So, FYI. Sprite in Brazil, sucks.

It's been a year, to when I packed up my last suitcase and headed to Miami to get a "good night's rest" before heading to Brazil to start the next chapter in my life.

At lunch today I decided to celebrate with a Sprite, a refrigerante I actually haven't ever drunk over the past year. It's a soda I always enjoyed in the US, it's light, crisp, refreshing...

...and absolutely terrible in Brazil.

So, if you ever come to Brazil, and you want a refrigerante, don't get a Sprite. Opt for a Coke. It's WAY better than the US version. Or, go Brazilian and get a Guaraná Antartica. That's delicious (and maybe a bit more natural? Maybe?)

5 comentários:

  1. Really? I've never noticed a difference. Maybe I've been here too long ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I'm not a big soda drinker (those I have been experimenting for experiments sake recently), but you might like H2O. It's not as heavy as even the American Sprite is, but quite refreshing.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Funny! I just found your blog and I also just tried Brazilian Sprite. I jut moved here with my Brazilian fiance veeeery recently so the taste of American sprite is still fresh in my mind and yeah, sprite here Is horrible!! I love Guaraná! So much better ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I can't get enough Guaraná! I've never really liked Sprite, but I'll be sure to warn any visitors. :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I hear ya, this is going to be hard for me. I love soda. My favorite right now is Coke caffeine free because I'm breastfeeding. I'm afraid to try it down there. But I hope I fall in love with something their like that Guarana they are all talking about.

    ResponderExcluir